Follow Me Down
It is a madhouse here today. I have a marginal level of stress over my normal job duties and then all the students come back and I get a little more stress.
This I could deal with, but I seem to collect stress, like a magnet, from others who have way more to do. And of course, they handle it much better, which is more than likely why they have all the responsibility.
I want to smoke about a million cigarettes right now, but I am not gonna.
What I would really like is to just go home. I can't seem to stop yawning.
Also, I would like Karaoke to be on Friday or Saturday night so I can go and not pay for it at work the next day. I miss it already. It was so much fun.
Of course, I am kind of lazy on Friday and Saturday, so I might not want to go out.
Yet another example of how conflicted I am.
Why am I cursed with the ability to see both sides of every damn issue?
It makes me think too much and then it hurts my head.
This I could deal with, but I seem to collect stress, like a magnet, from others who have way more to do. And of course, they handle it much better, which is more than likely why they have all the responsibility.
I want to smoke about a million cigarettes right now, but I am not gonna.
What I would really like is to just go home. I can't seem to stop yawning.
Also, I would like Karaoke to be on Friday or Saturday night so I can go and not pay for it at work the next day. I miss it already. It was so much fun.
Of course, I am kind of lazy on Friday and Saturday, so I might not want to go out.
Yet another example of how conflicted I am.
Why am I cursed with the ability to see both sides of every damn issue?
It makes me think too much and then it hurts my head.
Comments