Ninja

Ok, so what's up with the no comments?

I am about to start just emailing y'all directly.

All ninja-like.

I will, don't make me.

Leave some comments. :P

I'm throwing down the gauntlet. No new posts for you until I get some comments.

That's right. I mean it.

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
comment
SWSNBN said…
HAHAHAHA!

In that lady (monster??) from Monster's Inc. voice.
SWSNBN said…
Ok, people, ONE COMMENT???

I'm stubborn too.

There will be no posts until I get some more damn comments.

Ha!
SWSNBN said…
And I have a LOT to post about and I shall be very sad if I never get to post it.

*pout*

I have too much pride, is that not obvious?
SWSNBN said…
All right, well I had to hold my ground. Thanks one and all for indulging me.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.