Petty gripes....

Why does the coffee place down the street suck? It's higher priced than most and the new guy gets grounds in my coffee. And he forgot the caramel.

Why do I have to be doomed to a nasty coffee place? No Dutch Bros, or even Starbucks for me. Starbucks is spendy, but worth i
t.

Why have I done laundry all weekend? I'm still not to the bottom, cause people keep changing their damn clothes.

That's IT! We are moving to a nudist colony.


And don't get me started on how I NEVER cleaned my kitchen. It's bad too. I did some dishes, but didn't wipe the counters or do the floor.

The floor is what really needs done.


I managed to get a blister on the bottom of my foot. It hurts. Apparently, my slip on shoes are not sufficient to go to Safeway this morning after dropping Derek off. I shoulda shopped then and avioded Fred Meyer, but it was all I could do to deposit my check into my account down there.

And how do I manage to spend so much when I go to the store hungry?
It's very true what they say. You should not shop hungry. I just spent way too much, when all I went for was tortillas and peanut butter. But those chicken strips and buffalo fries were good for lunch.


Plus, I think we managed to scratch me during the sex this morning. I don't know, but damn it hurts when I gotta wipe. I hate it when you get all excited and you're just going for it, and then you realize later that you actually hurt yourself without realizing it.

But for all these gripes....SO GLAD THAT I DID NOT HAVE TO WORK TODAY!

I won't be so happy come Saturday, but oh well.

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
At least a little scratch is better than pulling a muscle in your neck while masturbating. I'm never gonna live that one down. ;)
SWSNBN said…
Yeah, but it stings when I have to wipe. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.