Everything coming up roses...

So,

TODAY HAS BEEN A GREAT DAY!

I've been smiley and happy all day. I've been extremely busy, which makes EVERYTHING go faster.

I have been trying to GIVE away this clothing I have to Ariel. I don't think she appreciates my fashion sense. I couldn't even give her free stuff.

But maybe it was a good thing, cause now Stacy knows someone, who knows someone, who needs clothes in that size. Someone affected by the hurricane. Someone who is gonna have a hell of a time finding fat girl clothes.

And I have them. I have a bunch too. I'm so excited. I feel really good about doing this. It will clear out some of the garage and I won't have to feel like I throwing things away.

And people will be helped because of it. IT'S FANTASTIC!

I've gotten it all ready. So what if I look like a bag lady on the bus to work tomorrow.

I had way more old clothes than I thought.
They're still in pretty good shape even. I'm glad they will do someone some good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.