Sleep....
I have stories and questions to ask and answer.
I will get to them, I swear. But not tonight.
I am sleepy. I went to bed at 12:45 last night, thinking, hey, it's cool. I should still get six hours. That should be fine.
Except I woke up at 3:30 or so, when Ben turned off the Tv to go to bed. I tossed and turned until some time after 4, and then I decided that I should rub up on him.
Cause if I was gonna be awake, then I might as well be having fun.
I also thought it might help me sleep better.
I wasn't able to get to sleep until almost 6 though, even with the exercise. *wink*
And then I had to get up at 7. I slept in until almost 7:20, and I started dreaming that I was late for work and there was no way I was gonna make it into work. I dreamed that they called me 83 TIMES because I wasn't there and hadn't called.
And then I got up and showered and took the boy to school. He still got up this morning on his own and he was ready before I got outta the shower, which is good, cause I dawdled until 7:50 or so. We usually leave a little after 8, but we still made it.
I'm so tired. I will share tomorrow.
I will get to them, I swear. But not tonight.
I am sleepy. I went to bed at 12:45 last night, thinking, hey, it's cool. I should still get six hours. That should be fine.
Except I woke up at 3:30 or so, when Ben turned off the Tv to go to bed. I tossed and turned until some time after 4, and then I decided that I should rub up on him.
Cause if I was gonna be awake, then I might as well be having fun.
I also thought it might help me sleep better.
I wasn't able to get to sleep until almost 6 though, even with the exercise. *wink*
And then I had to get up at 7. I slept in until almost 7:20, and I started dreaming that I was late for work and there was no way I was gonna make it into work. I dreamed that they called me 83 TIMES because I wasn't there and hadn't called.
And then I got up and showered and took the boy to school. He still got up this morning on his own and he was ready before I got outta the shower, which is good, cause I dawdled until 7:50 or so. We usually leave a little after 8, but we still made it.
I'm so tired. I will share tomorrow.
Comments