Feels like home.
GOD DAMN Y'all! My foot fucking hurts. Just walking Derek to school made it hurt again. Badly enough that I figured that walking around on it all day at work couldn't be good for it.
I can almost see a blister, but it doesn't look like it should hurt as much as it does. I've been hobbling around the house, walking on the outside of my foot, cause it's right on the pad of my foot. OF COURSE. Yeah, it's complete bullshit.
I've just been hobbling out to switch the laundry and coming back and folding clothes. All morning. Cause, I woke up and got ready and I was like....no, it's fine. I have a band aid on it, it should be fine.
Except none of my shoes really have cushioning, so walking on it made it hurt. Not walking on it, and instead putting the weight on the outside of my foot is starting to hurt my ankle.
Watch me sprain my ankle. It's gonna happen, I am not exactly graceful in the best of situations. But by putting all my weight on my ankle, I am truly an accident waiting to happen.
The obvious solution would be to just not get up at all, but then I would be bored outta my mind. I could just sit here and type. I like to type. But there is only so much to type about if I sit in this chair here and don't move.
Wish me luck.
I can almost see a blister, but it doesn't look like it should hurt as much as it does. I've been hobbling around the house, walking on the outside of my foot, cause it's right on the pad of my foot. OF COURSE. Yeah, it's complete bullshit.
I've just been hobbling out to switch the laundry and coming back and folding clothes. All morning. Cause, I woke up and got ready and I was like....no, it's fine. I have a band aid on it, it should be fine.
Except none of my shoes really have cushioning, so walking on it made it hurt. Not walking on it, and instead putting the weight on the outside of my foot is starting to hurt my ankle.
Watch me sprain my ankle. It's gonna happen, I am not exactly graceful in the best of situations. But by putting all my weight on my ankle, I am truly an accident waiting to happen.
The obvious solution would be to just not get up at all, but then I would be bored outta my mind. I could just sit here and type. I like to type. But there is only so much to type about if I sit in this chair here and don't move.
Wish me luck.
Comments