Hurray! Homework's almost done

From Ariel:

1.) I know about your past, I have been a part of your present, I want to know about your future. I know that I have had great plans for my life in the past, and I know that some of them I have given up on, and some of them I have achieved when I had expected to fail. Where do you want to be ten years in the future? As detailed as possible, what do you WANT for your life in the next ten years. Then, where do you honestly see yourself in ten years? because we all want something great but often times we know our own limitations and know that we will never quite achieve some of our dreams.

Well, jeez. Hopefully in a position that I like....I kinda like the intimacy of the bookstore, but I don't like my department somedays. Sometimes, I think, you know if I could just do the book buying, I would be happy. Those are the days when I am sick of answering the damn phone to whiny people. Whose problems I can do nothing about without so and so's saying. So, hopefully, I will either be in a better position, or I will have given it all up and found something else.
Personally? My kid will be almost 18!! Wow, so, I will be partying and catching up for not being able to go out now. :) I'd like to be in a house, hopefully paying off a mortgage. (Do you see how many hopefully's that is? I don't think I can do a fantasy version. I know, that maybe these things will not be true, but I hope they will.) I'd like a yard, and a pool. I would love a pool. (Ok, so that's a little extreme). Relatiohship-wise? Not a clue. I'm not planning on things always staying the same. Cause things change.
I don't see not being with him, though.
As for being completely honest? I may never own my own house. I get that. I would wish only that I do not move backward. Into a small, scummy apartment. I like this duplex-yard thing. I may stay at the same job, cause I can't deal with the fear of not having a job. I may hate my job forever. People do. Maybe I will magically get into a zone of comfort and happiness at work.


2.) What one person has been the most influential role model in your life, either in a good way or a bad way? Why? How has their influence affected you?

Three part question? Damn, woman! One person, huh? I think that might be Derek actually. I was gonna say my mom, but Derek has shaped SO much of my life and thoughts. I decided to go and finish school, go on to college. Everything that I've done has been a step up to providing and caring for him. Otherwise, I would be working at a McDonalds and partying my money away. I got a place to live, I got a college degree, I got a decent job. And, it's really all because of him. All of it, was...I need to do this for my son. I need to make sure he's provided for. And loved. I believe that it's made me a better person. More competent, more appreciative, more of a giver. More like life is really worth living. I was getting to a bad place before that. Dating a guy who thought he was a vampire, then Jake. Dropping out of high school. It's been a crazy life.

3.) If you were to fall into a meteor crater and be affected by the radiation in it so that you developed some type of superhuman powers, what would they be? What would your superhero name be, and would you be good, bad, or neutral?

My superpower....Ummm, I'd like my superpower to be that I only have to sleep for 4 hours a night. I could get so much done if I didn't have to sleep. My superhero name? Nocturna Girl! I would only use my powers for good. Like cleaning my house. Or surfing the internet.

4.) List off ten things you've done in your life that you absolutely loved doing.
Then, list off ten things you haven't done in your life but would love to do someday.


Swimming
Sex
Singing
Diving
Smoking
Telling off Jake (not that it made much of a difference)
Going to Seattle to visit Jake's coolest brother
Going to a Daddie's concert
Sleeping with my baby, when he was so exhausted, I would lay down with him and just rub his head and cheek. He loved that. I loved how soft and sweet he was. Damn, I miss babies!
Going to the beach

Ten things I'd like to do?

Really swim in the ocean, but it's kinda scary to think I couldn't touch bottom if I wanted. The waves are intimidating. Eek!
Get enough guts to sing karaoke by myself.
Have another baby???(I think, damn, I love babies, but labor is scary)
Get married
Win a million dollars
Go to Disneyland
Go back to Colorado to visit
Better yet, get all my relatives to come out here. Some of them haven't seen the ocean, I would bet.
Tell my boss's exactly what I think when they ask.
Throw the perfect party, so everyone is like...remember that party?, for years after.


5.)The ultimate supercomputer has just been completed, it has all of the knowledge in the universe within it's databanks. You have been chosen to ask it a question, but only one. What will you ask it?

Damn Ariel, I don't know. Ummmm, How do you get people to change their minds when they are pigheaded as hell? How about, how can I get my way?

Or how about how to cure cancer?


That's it, that's all I got.

There was gonna be something about five words and using them in a poem, but I am afraid that my words will look pitiful compared to Zilla and Ariel's.

Plus, I'm lazy. Do I have to keep it going? Is there some rule?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.