We'll have fun, fun, fun

Last night I sat here way too long.

I've caught up with everyone and have started reading archives again.

I'm not sure if I should find someone else to read, or if I just need to post more.

Yeah, like you all need me to post more. I'm heading straight for 1000 posts. I think I have 950. I'm also pretty excited that I am about to break 6,000 hits.

Thanks one and all. I appreciate the reading. I LOVE the comments. To know that I have affected someone enough for them to comment here makes me happy.

I had wonderful dreams last night. Dreams about being naughty. Then I woke up (I thought) and wanted to blog about it. I even dreamed that I was clicking the mouse quietly. Somehow the whole time I was in bed. And I didn't want to wake the boyfriend up.

Then I really woke up.

This morning, I played Sonic with Derek. I am the grand queen of Sonic. He wanted to see the end when you get all the Chaos Emeralds. Which I can do. I'm way too proud of this.

Ariel is coming to take me shopping. Derek is SUPER excited. He was all.....is Mina coming? Is Mina coming? Cause she is my best friend!

Like about a hundred other kids, he went on and on about this best friend knew about Pokemon and Josh knows about this, and Mina he just plays with. It's terribly cute that my son thinks that my best friend's kid is HIS best friend.

I LOVE IT! I love that he is so social and can get along with so many different kinds of kids. I'm so excited for him. Friends are WONDERFUL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.