It's wrong to love Dancing with the Stars this much.
Oh Kelly, kelly, you are my dancing queen.
I love you Kelly.
I wish I coulda seen that great scene on General Hospital today, but on top of EVERYTHING else today, I've had to deal with my tapes becoming crap. Which means I missed the last half. I tried to watch it, but all I could make out was...
SCCCHHHHCSSCCSCSS. Or however it sounds when your TV is full of snow.
Apparently, the tape is full of snow. And NO ONE HAS POSTED THE DAILY FUCKING RECAP CAUSE THEY HATE ME.
Oh Kelly, kelly, you are my dancing queen.
I love you Kelly.
I wish I coulda seen that great scene on General Hospital today, but on top of EVERYTHING else today, I've had to deal with my tapes becoming crap. Which means I missed the last half. I tried to watch it, but all I could make out was...
SCCCHHHHCSSCCSCSS. Or however it sounds when your TV is full of snow.
Apparently, the tape is full of snow. And NO ONE HAS POSTED THE DAILY FUCKING RECAP CAUSE THEY HATE ME.
Comments