Eureka
I realized yesterday that even though the Daddies play on the first (Steve came into the store yesterday to mail something and I just stared at him, yummy), I don't need money.
I can charge a pin from the Bookstore for the Celebration.
I fell much better knowing that it's taken care of and I can go see them. Now I just need to figure out a ride if I am gonna be there for the 10:30 show. Cause the last bus is 10:40.
I hate the bus sometimes :p
I can charge a pin from the Bookstore for the Celebration.
I fell much better knowing that it's taken care of and I can go see them. Now I just need to figure out a ride if I am gonna be there for the 10:30 show. Cause the last bus is 10:40.
I hate the bus sometimes :p
Comments