I hope you die
Blogger is being a bitch. All the other places I visit load up in like 2 seconds.
But all my blog pages are taking FORFUCKINGEVER to load.
Can you tell I'm annoyed? The outside of my foot hurts now too. Cause it's so not used to having all that weight on it.
Good news, I haven't broken anything yet. Hopefully, I don't manage to fracture it or something while trying not to walk on the blister.
After two games of Sorry and getting the kid fed, I am just glad to be here, sitting again.
I've almost finished a book I started last night. I haven't done that in awhile. One of my Advance Reading Copies.
"The Rise and Fall of a 10th grade social climber." (somehow I TOTALLY forgot that her older sister was named Ariel. So the book was already familiar....or something)
I was about to say something about not usually reading books about high schoolers, but I would be lying. I read all kinds of book, some about teenagers.
It's funny though. I'm getting to her "fall" and the whole book kinda reminds me of "Mean Girls". There's a notebook and the cool kids....and the inevitable downfall when everyone reads it. I think it ends well though. I've got about 30 more pages of the 290 page book.
I found a good quote (OH MY FUCKING GOD THERE IS A HUGE BLACK SPIDER AND BEN IS NOT HERE TO KILL IT) that I will get to after I smash the hell outta this thing. Hope I find it, ok?
OH MY GOD, I CAN'T FIND IT, I KNOW it will be climbing on me while I'm sleeping tonight. I'm all sorts of goose bumpy.
Anyhow (try not to think of the spider, no that's not it on the desk. try not to think about it, try not to think about it. Not knowing where it is is fine, I mean, you didn't know it was there before, right? It's prolly not coming right for your feet, sure it's not...)
UM...ok, so that quote is....
It always (oh my god, I don't even want to sit next to the damn computer now. Where the hell are you, stupid spider? You're fucking huge, how can I not see you?)
ok, false start....
"It always amazes me how 99 percent of in the world care only about topics that relate to them personally. Some people pretend to ask you questions, but it's so obvious they're only waiting out your replies so that they can begin babbling about themselves again."
God, I've been working SO hard at not doing this. But it also seems to me that people are gonna talk more and feel more of a connection if there are some similarities in their lives.
Um, ok, I'm gonna go. That spider will prolly come out tonight while I am sleeping and bite the bad food. I feel like it's crawling on me.
Also, I think that damn spider is fucking with my internet, why else would I not be able to post this....THERE ARE ERRORS.
Yeah, A HUGE fucking black error. In my bedroom. GODDAMN!
THAT'S IT, THERE BETTER BE SOME FUCKING CIGARETTES IN THIS HOUSE. I AM GONNA GO SMOKE AND WHEN I COME BACK, BLOGGER HAD BETTER WORK!
Update: Blogger is STILL not working, but the spider came out and I killed it. Of course, there was a HUGE brown one running for my garage when I came back in from my very calming cigarette. So, I still have goose bumpys.
But all my blog pages are taking FORFUCKINGEVER to load.
Can you tell I'm annoyed? The outside of my foot hurts now too. Cause it's so not used to having all that weight on it.
Good news, I haven't broken anything yet. Hopefully, I don't manage to fracture it or something while trying not to walk on the blister.
After two games of Sorry and getting the kid fed, I am just glad to be here, sitting again.
I've almost finished a book I started last night. I haven't done that in awhile. One of my Advance Reading Copies.
"The Rise and Fall of a 10th grade social climber." (somehow I TOTALLY forgot that her older sister was named Ariel. So the book was already familiar....or something)
I was about to say something about not usually reading books about high schoolers, but I would be lying. I read all kinds of book, some about teenagers.
It's funny though. I'm getting to her "fall" and the whole book kinda reminds me of "Mean Girls". There's a notebook and the cool kids....and the inevitable downfall when everyone reads it. I think it ends well though. I've got about 30 more pages of the 290 page book.
I found a good quote (OH MY FUCKING GOD THERE IS A HUGE BLACK SPIDER AND BEN IS NOT HERE TO KILL IT) that I will get to after I smash the hell outta this thing. Hope I find it, ok?
OH MY GOD, I CAN'T FIND IT, I KNOW it will be climbing on me while I'm sleeping tonight. I'm all sorts of goose bumpy.
Anyhow (try not to think of the spider, no that's not it on the desk. try not to think about it, try not to think about it. Not knowing where it is is fine, I mean, you didn't know it was there before, right? It's prolly not coming right for your feet, sure it's not...)
UM...ok, so that quote is....
It always (oh my god, I don't even want to sit next to the damn computer now. Where the hell are you, stupid spider? You're fucking huge, how can I not see you?)
ok, false start....
"It always amazes me how 99 percent of in the world care only about topics that relate to them personally. Some people pretend to ask you questions, but it's so obvious they're only waiting out your replies so that they can begin babbling about themselves again."
God, I've been working SO hard at not doing this. But it also seems to me that people are gonna talk more and feel more of a connection if there are some similarities in their lives.
Um, ok, I'm gonna go. That spider will prolly come out tonight while I am sleeping and bite the bad food. I feel like it's crawling on me.
Also, I think that damn spider is fucking with my internet, why else would I not be able to post this....THERE ARE ERRORS.
Yeah, A HUGE fucking black error. In my bedroom. GODDAMN!
THAT'S IT, THERE BETTER BE SOME FUCKING CIGARETTES IN THIS HOUSE. I AM GONNA GO SMOKE AND WHEN I COME BACK, BLOGGER HAD BETTER WORK!
Update: Blogger is STILL not working, but the spider came out and I killed it. Of course, there was a HUGE brown one running for my garage when I came back in from my very calming cigarette. So, I still have goose bumpys.
Comments