Worried...

I was VERY worried that I wouldn't be able to go to the show. It came down too....well, do you want to have enough sugar for coffee (I do NOT know the last time I went a whole day without coffee. My guess is it wouldn't be pretty. Sometimes I do tea instead, but I'd still need sugar for that.)

Well, this morning I looked all over the cupboard (cause I thought I remembered putting some back up there (whatever hadn't fit in the container), and I found it!! It was like CHRISTMAS! I was so happy.

So, I can still save my six dollars. Which is good, cause it's almost here and I am VERY excited.

Comments

SWSNBN said…
Sure, were you guys gonna go down really early? I was thinking about a
little early, but not sure when yet. Any word on the bus? I didn't get
anywhere looking for it. I'm not sure where they would say. :p

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.