I just want my baby love.

Janice's son brought in his six month old baby.

She is so cute and about the same age as my niece.

I see her more than I see my niece.

She's is the requisite happy baby. Just full of grins and happiness.

She is tall and looks so alert for her age.

She pulled my boss' hair too. She liked the red.

Seriously, someone I know NEEDS to have a new baby, so that I can babysit.

Um, yeah, also so that they can have a new baby and be very happy. I'm not COMPLETELY selfish.

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
HA! I love you, you are so funny sometimes. ;)
SWSNBN said…
Yes, well, we all know how much I adore babies.

This morning, on the bus, I was like...I should just email Ben and be like...

I WANT A BABY!

but I came to my senses.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.