Thursday...
Thursday rocks!
Thursday means that tomorrow is Friday. Thursday is a busy day, and it goes fast. And then, all of the sudden, it's Friday.
Nothing ever seems so bad on a Friday.
For instance, I know right now that we will be heavily understaffed tomorrow. But it's FINE, cause it's Friday.
This particular Friday is also the Day before the Daddie's show.
It's still my little carrot, dangling right within my reach. Hopefully, since I'm still not sure how I am getting home. While I say that I would totally walk home, I'm fucking lying. I'm NOT gonna walk through Springfield in the dark. I don't like to walk ANYWHERE in the darkm by myself.
Walking by myself means that I NEED headphones. Which isn't exactly the safest thing at night. At night it's good to be VERY aware of your surroundings.
Besides that, I'm totally NOT pmsing, which is suprising. I think that I must have PMS'ed about two weeks ago, cause that's when I was just feeling like crap.
Instead, I feel good. Seriously, I have NOT finished my dinner since I don't know when. It's nice to be able to stop when I am full. I think I am FINALLY fucking figuring it out. When it's REALLY good, it's hard, cause god knows when it will be the good again. I'm just feeling VERY in control of myself.
Top that off with a HUGE fucking accomplishment at work and I would have to say that everything is so goddamn good right now. I am all SMILES! =)
Thursday means that tomorrow is Friday. Thursday is a busy day, and it goes fast. And then, all of the sudden, it's Friday.
Nothing ever seems so bad on a Friday.
For instance, I know right now that we will be heavily understaffed tomorrow. But it's FINE, cause it's Friday.
This particular Friday is also the Day before the Daddie's show.
It's still my little carrot, dangling right within my reach. Hopefully, since I'm still not sure how I am getting home. While I say that I would totally walk home, I'm fucking lying. I'm NOT gonna walk through Springfield in the dark. I don't like to walk ANYWHERE in the darkm by myself.
Walking by myself means that I NEED headphones. Which isn't exactly the safest thing at night. At night it's good to be VERY aware of your surroundings.
Besides that, I'm totally NOT pmsing, which is suprising. I think that I must have PMS'ed about two weeks ago, cause that's when I was just feeling like crap.
Instead, I feel good. Seriously, I have NOT finished my dinner since I don't know when. It's nice to be able to stop when I am full. I think I am FINALLY fucking figuring it out. When it's REALLY good, it's hard, cause god knows when it will be the good again. I'm just feeling VERY in control of myself.
Top that off with a HUGE fucking accomplishment at work and I would have to say that everything is so goddamn good right now. I am all SMILES! =)
Comments