All right, one down!

Ok, so Karina wanted to be hit.
I would not make a good, probing (HAHA)reporter. I do not want to ask the heave questions. I thought of a few and then I was like....no, but it's Monday and that might put her in a bad mood. I wouldn't want to be made to cry on a Monday. And they might not be super original, but I did it, DAMMIT! *Grin*
Anyhow, here are your questions honey.

When you answer them, if you want to tage someone else, just include the whole "hit me" or "be gentle" instructions and they will pick what they like.

1.) I think often about how I have become a better person in spite of everything, and I believe the same of you. But I worry that Derek won't appreciate life, since he doesn't know bad it can be. How do you plan on helping your daughter become the best person she can be, without having to hit the "rough patches" that we've hit?

2.)Do you see yourself being with "hubby" forever? I've gone through boyfriends, where in my head, I knew from the beginning it wouldn't last. Not that any of them asked me to marry them, but just wondering.

3.)What's your biggest fear of all?

4.)What with the whole roommate situation, I would be all set to NEVER have a roommate again. But you would still like to find a good one. Is this entirely for monetary reasons, or do you like being around people that much? I ask, cause when I get home at the end of the day, I'm like....ok, glad I don't have to see anyone. Just my little familial unit.

5.) You have talked about wanting to adopt. I've thought of the same thing before. Are you gonna just get the first baby you see, or will it be a kid, and not a baby.
A boy, to round things out? I would kinda want to get a girl, just to even it out in my house. Of course, this could be entirely selfish of me. (I know that was more than 5, but I couldn't word this last one as one question. Also, it's still dealing with the same subject, I think it counts.)

There you go, have fun. ;)

Update: Answers here

Comments

Brandy said…
does this mean i have to be honest?

I'm working on these right now ;)
SWSNBN said…
;p

Honestly? How would I know if you weren't?

*grin*

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.