Also
How did the spam get back in?
I got one for Free Ipods earlier. I thought the word verification was for that??
So, what the hell? It even had a name, not anonymous. So, no turning off anonymous comments to fix it.
At least, it pretended to have a name, I suppose it coulda linked the name (Free Ipods, such an original name) to anything, I didn't click on it.
Anyhow, this is crap. I will delete your spam comments, so bring it on, FUCKERS!
I got one for Free Ipods earlier. I thought the word verification was for that??
So, what the hell? It even had a name, not anonymous. So, no turning off anonymous comments to fix it.
At least, it pretended to have a name, I suppose it coulda linked the name (Free Ipods, such an original name) to anything, I didn't click on it.
Anyhow, this is crap. I will delete your spam comments, so bring it on, FUCKERS!
Comments