The sound of me not screaming. Just ERR!
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Jake's check still hadn't come today.
So, they, in a fit of FUCKING brilliance, decided to send it next day.
It will get here by noon tomorrow he says.
Only problem???
This usually means someone has to fucking sign for it. That someone will NOT be me since I have a FUCKING job. And since I must work on Saturday, that kinda leaves anything else out.
I do NOT have time on a one hour lunch break to get to the fucking post office to sign for a check.
He lives in PORTLAND, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. If he'd sent it today, I coulda got it faster.
I told him that overnighting it was a little extreme and he was like...no, no it's ok.
NO, IT'S NOT FUCKER! I DON'T THINK YOU GET IT. I DO NOT GET OFF WORK UNTIL 6 MOST NIGHTS AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF BEN CAN SIGN FOR IT!
I FUCKING HATE YOU, JAKE!!!!! There it's out, at least I can say it on the goddamn internet, even if I can't say it in my house.
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Jake's check still hadn't come today.
So, they, in a fit of FUCKING brilliance, decided to send it next day.
It will get here by noon tomorrow he says.
Only problem???
This usually means someone has to fucking sign for it. That someone will NOT be me since I have a FUCKING job. And since I must work on Saturday, that kinda leaves anything else out.
I do NOT have time on a one hour lunch break to get to the fucking post office to sign for a check.
He lives in PORTLAND, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. If he'd sent it today, I coulda got it faster.
I told him that overnighting it was a little extreme and he was like...no, no it's ok.
NO, IT'S NOT FUCKER! I DON'T THINK YOU GET IT. I DO NOT GET OFF WORK UNTIL 6 MOST NIGHTS AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF BEN CAN SIGN FOR IT!
I FUCKING HATE YOU, JAKE!!!!! There it's out, at least I can say it on the goddamn internet, even if I can't say it in my house.
Comments