Tagged by Karina....hey, this looks way easier than the 5 questions!

1. How tall are you?
-- 5 ft 6 1/2 inches

2. Do you own a gun?
-- No!

3. Rehab? Counseling?
-- None right now, they made me when I was pregnant at the house.

4. Have you ever killed an animal?
-- I killed a mouse when I made it a house of a text book and it fell on it. My 8 year old self was horrified! I cried and cried.

5. Are you Irish?
-- Nope, not that I know of.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
-- Beef, all the way. If you barbecue them, cutting a slit in the middle, then filling it was cheese and wrapping bacon around it. It's yummy.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
-- Oh, holy night

8. What is your favorite smell?
-- Vanilla.

9. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
-- Mocha, mocha, mocha

10. Do you do pushups?
-- Yeah, right, all though I loved Karina's answer.

11. Have you ever done ecstacy....
-- No, it's scares me, bad things can happen.

12. Have you been shot?
-- No, thank god

13. Have you ever been hospitalized?
-- Yes.

14. Do you like painkillers?
-- When they are helpful? Not when I don't need them.

15. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
-- Bewbs!

16. Do you own a knife?
-- Do kitchen knifes count?

17. Do you have A.D.D?
-- Not diagnosed, but I do have a habit of leaving everything half finished, cause I started thinking of something else.

18. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings?
-- No, not really. I love the prettiness though. And being a "tough girl" cause I can take it. ;)

19.Name Five Drinks You Regularly Drink:
-- Water, Mochas, Iced Tea, Coffee, Rum and Cokes

20. What's In Your CD Player?
-- My own R and B CD.

21. What's Under Your Bed?
-- Bed's on the floor, so it would be carpet.

22. Current Hair?
-- Blondish brown

23. What are you wearing?
-- Nothing! Just kidding, shorts and a t-shirt.

24. Current Worry?
-- Money, always money.

25. Current Love?
-- Ben

26. Current Hate?
-- SBAW

27. Favorite Place To Be?
-- Ocean

28. Least Favorite Place To Be?
-- Work

29. If You Could Play an Instrument?
-- Guitar, or piano....um, or my voice...does that count?

30. Favorite Colors?
-- Blue, green, purple

31. Person(s) From Your Past You Wish You Could Be With Right Now?
-- No one, really. I hate them all....ok, I'm kidding. I don't hate them, but having not been around them, I don't really feel the need now.

32. Where Would You Like To Go?
-- Ireland

33. Where Do You Want To Live?
-- In a mansion, with a pool, with my friends in all wings.

34. Favorite food?
-- Cheese.

35. Color of most clothes you own?
-- Black, grey, green, blue

36. Number of pillows you sleep with?
-- Two under my head, and one to lay on sometimes. So three.

37. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
-- Nothing, most of the time. T-shirt if I have to.

38. What were you doing 12AM last night?
-- Blogging, wishing Aqua Teen was on. Or that Buffy had been on.

39. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years?
-- Turning 35 and freaking the hell out.

40. Are you paranoid?
-- Sure, sometimes.

41. First piercing/tattoo?
-- Ears pierced at 11, my nose (first daring one) at 18. First tattoo around 19.

42. Last person you yelled at?
-- Hmm, prolly the boy child. I've been working on it though. Just sometimes it gets away from me.

43. Latest crush?
-- .....Hmmm.....Buffy? The Dooce? Does it count if I don't know these people.

44. Last thing you ate?
-- Chicken strips and spicy fries.

45. If you could be a pirate, would you?
-- Hmm, they all look dirty....I don't know that I could handle that. Although I DO love the ocean

46. Do you have an iPod?
-- Nope, but damn, it's tempting. I could lose that thing in 10 minutes. *grin*

47. When and why did you last vomit?
-- Can not remember. I don't remember the last time I actually vomited. I think I remember the first time I WANTED to but couldn't. That was at my 16th birthday party...no I was NOT pregnant at that point. No lectures, I was crazy.

48. What's in your pockets right now?
-- Nothing, I hate having things in my pockets.

49. what color are your bedroom walls?
-- White!

50. Last thing that made you laugh?
-- Actually laugh? I find things funny sometimes, but not necessarily laughing funny. Maybe when we caught The Heroic Trio on cable the other night. It's dubbed and the heroines jump around and just all sorts of fantastic things that could not happen in real life. But it's something I watch, just cause it is so funny.

51. Any pets now?
-- nope

52. Inny or an outty?
-- Inny

53. Do you have any piercings?
-- Ears, nipple, and tongue

54. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
-- Um, blue green.

55. Have u ever won any awards?
-- Yes. That Kirsten Frohnmayer award from New Roads.

56.How many TV's do you have in your house:
-- 3, but one is in the garage....just sitting there, it works, we just can't trust getting rid of it, cause then one of the other ones will break or something. I just know it.

57. Have you ever sprained/broken/fractured a bone or gotten stitches?
-- yes/no/no/yes- Sprained my arm trying to save my ass while skating. Stitches cause Derek was stubborn and wanted to stay up in there. Can't say I blame him, it would be nice to be insulated from some people and things.

58??? There was no 58. Ummmm, I don't know.

59. If you could pick one person to make out with who would it be?
-- Some cute girl. Girl's have soft lips. And Bewbs.

60. What do you think of the person who posted this before you?
-- She's such a bad girl!! ;)

Tags? Anyone who wants to, how's that?

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
mememe, IdoIdoIdo!!!
SWSNBN said…
Well, then copy and paste honey.

Of course, fix it to be your answers. :)
Brandy said…
Meeee??? A bad girl? :)
NEVAH!

Oh wait, you're reading Chloe.. shit ;)

Yeah, the 5 questions were hard, but really worthwhile, if that can be said about anything done on the net :)
*Smooch*
SWSNBN said…
Hey, I think there are definitely worth while things on the internet. Like Tammy's post about Erosblog today.

If we can get it out to everyone, there will be no more bad head! *grin*
SWSNBN said…
Or rather, the erosblog had a link to a livejournal that had the details.

Good lord, that's hard to type out.

Anyhow, here is the link..

http://www.livejournal.com/users/chowyunsmut/188294.html

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.