Better?
For now anyhow. Today was just busy enough. I got to get through the day quickly and still manage to not feel super hurried and stressed.
I got up early enough to french braid my hair. It IS getting long....
Do you ever have someone who is always like....you should do this with your hair, or no, don't do that?
WTF?
I don't do that. If someone asks advice that is one thing, but I get all this unsolicited advice and I'm like...leave me alone, I don't criticize your fucking hair. Leave my hair out of it.
I got up early enough to french braid my hair. It IS getting long....
Do you ever have someone who is always like....you should do this with your hair, or no, don't do that?
WTF?
I don't do that. If someone asks advice that is one thing, but I get all this unsolicited advice and I'm like...leave me alone, I don't criticize your fucking hair. Leave my hair out of it.
Comments