Song of the Day 9/10/05

This song has been stuck in my head FOREVER, it seems like. It's at the end of the Lilo and Stitch movie.

Of course, it's a cover. I like all three versions that I have though. Elvis, UB40, and the A-Teens. Yes, the A-Teens. Deal. *grin*

I Can't Help Falling in Love with You
A-Teens

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you

Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help
Falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the see
Darling so it goes
Some things
Are meant to be
Take my hand
And Take my whole life too
For I can't help
Falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the see
Darling so it goes
Some things
Are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help
Falling in love with you

For I can't help
Falling in love with you

Comments

Brandy said…
I sing this to Birdie all the time :)
She's starting to sing it to her dollies...
SWSNBN said…
It's such a lovely song. I'm totally gonna burn myself out, what with the Elvis, UB40, and A-Teens version.

But I'll have fun getting there. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.