Friday already...well, almost..

Monday and Tuesday this week DRAGGED ass all over the place.

I was SUPER productive Wednesday and Thursday. I used to have so much fun when I first started. It's just that after doing the same thing over and over, it get's old.

Those days FLEW by. Coincidence? I think not.

Yesterday, they put the cart of Arc books out. I grabbed 10 of them. Do I have space for them? No, but I love books, so what the hell?

I took two more today. It's outta control. I don't know how many books that are in my house are ARC books. So, it was like Christmas, and almost a reward for working so hard.

Today is our check day. The printer fucked up twice. If there was a window next to it, it woulda been outside today. I'd like to take a bat to it. Like that scene from Office Space with with fax machine.

Our check printer would come apart nicely. We ended up printing them on a different printer that actually went faster. It might be better to start of this way each week, except it's more of a pain in the ass. I'd have to bend around and then make sure stuff was all lined up. And of course it lines up differently.

Anyhow, it wasn't enough to ruin the day. More later, I have pages in my email of stuff I emailed myself cause I thought about it at work.

Also, I'm listening to ABBA! And it's fucking cool. So, I'm gonna go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.