MOTIVATION!
I am going to clean out the garage.
It's too full of crap we don't need. If it's been in the garage since I moved in, I think it can go.
If it's been in the garage so long that I don't remember why it's in there...It can go.
There are many toys (taken away as punishment and forgotten - what I should do is re-gift them this Christmas...(insert evil laugh here), except I can never quite get myself to do it. I Always buy new crap. Maybe I should clean out the boy's room as well. There are too many toys in there too.), and some various stuff. I think the only thing I would really like to keep, unless I find something WONDERFUL, is the Christmas stuff and the box of Derek's school work and drawings.
I think I also have some books in the closet that I could give a shit less for. Seriously, I DO NOT have enough room for all this crap I've accumulated.
As a child, we moved ALOT. It never really gave me time to get quite this large of a collection of crap, because we couldn't ever take everything. I am WAY too much of a pack rat. Like the computer that was WORTHLESS, I kept that for years.
Just in case, I told myself.
That's what I am always thinking, I could use this, just in case.
What the fuck am I waiting for?
What IN CASE could there possibly that would turn me into the chick with all that crap from the junkyard in Labyrinth (It's prolly The Labyrinth, but whatever)?
How did this happen?
It's too full of crap we don't need. If it's been in the garage since I moved in, I think it can go.
If it's been in the garage so long that I don't remember why it's in there...It can go.
There are many toys (taken away as punishment and forgotten - what I should do is re-gift them this Christmas...(insert evil laugh here), except I can never quite get myself to do it. I Always buy new crap. Maybe I should clean out the boy's room as well. There are too many toys in there too.), and some various stuff. I think the only thing I would really like to keep, unless I find something WONDERFUL, is the Christmas stuff and the box of Derek's school work and drawings.
I think I also have some books in the closet that I could give a shit less for. Seriously, I DO NOT have enough room for all this crap I've accumulated.
As a child, we moved ALOT. It never really gave me time to get quite this large of a collection of crap, because we couldn't ever take everything. I am WAY too much of a pack rat. Like the computer that was WORTHLESS, I kept that for years.
Just in case, I told myself.
That's what I am always thinking, I could use this, just in case.
What the fuck am I waiting for?
What IN CASE could there possibly that would turn me into the chick with all that crap from the junkyard in Labyrinth (It's prolly The Labyrinth, but whatever)?
How did this happen?
Comments