Grr,

The puppy next door has been outside barking like crazy since 6 this morning.

I don't know if he cornered a fucking squirrel or what, but without getting the benefits of a puppy, only the noise, I am pissed as hell.

Comments

Jennifer said…
So, Des, could I talk you into traveling cross-country to rescue a beautiful caramel & white American Pitbull Terrier puppy? Yes, I said PITBULL, no I'm not kidding. Myrtle's new landlord says he has to go elsewhere. He's a year old, very affectionate & eager to please, no aggression training, doesn't bark much, but has a tendency to slip out of his harness when leashed outdoors. He wanders off and befriends other dogs and humans, the humans bring him back home, and they all say the same thing: I was scared at first because he's a Pit, but he's really sweet and friendly, isn't he?

He's worse than sweet and friendly. He has to have constant companionship or he gets separation anxiety.

When I was a kid, my first complete sentence was "Trouble, shut-up!" The snarky-assed yapping pup next door was named trouble. I heard, Trouble, shut-up!" all day long, and finally started repeating it.

Good luck with the yapping dog. I feel for you!
SWSNBN said…
Oh, I am so not a dog person. The only dog I've ever got along with is Esther, Jenn's dog.

She is sweet. Other dogs and I just really don't mix. They know I am just a little afraid and that's bad.

Once I went with a friend to take care of her horses and she had me try to lead one of them back to the stable. He knew that I had no clue what I was doing, and therefore, kept spinning me around in cirlcles. I would try to lead him ahead and he would cross in front of me.

I guess I am just timid around animals. Especially big ones.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.