Guess What???

Derek has two teeth loose!

He already lost (and gained) the four in the front, and the two on the bottom next to the very front.

Now the top 2 next to the very front are loose.

He seems to loose them in pairs. Is that something that happens alot?

Just wondering. Pretty soon I'll have shelled out 8 bucks to that kid. ;)

Comments

SWSNBN said…
It seems like they are just falling outta the boys head.

I don't remember how old he was when it started, but it's been pretty much in succession since then.

He lost one. I have no idea if he swallowed it or what. I had him write the tooth fairy a note instead. He prolly just lost it somewhere. It was so quick, I was a little worried that it was bad, but they seem to be coming in fine.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.