Do you see what I felt like before I went home yesterday?
God I LOVE IT WHEN OTHER PEOPLE CAN JUST STAND AND TALK, and it's ok, because they can't monitor that.
Or when they are on the phone FOREVER, but it's not like they are spending time on the internet. So, it's all good.
They are really getting on my last nerve, standing over there gabbing at the cashier. When they can't even answer their phones in that department. /sarcasm
God I'm tired and in a FOUL mood.
Or when they are on the phone FOREVER, but it's not like they are spending time on the internet. So, it's all good.
They are really getting on my last nerve, standing over there gabbing at the cashier. When they can't even answer their phones in that department. /sarcasm
God I'm tired and in a FOUL mood.
Comments
Is that the place where Hubby works?
Doesn't he hate it?
Ummm, you're being funny, huh?
Good god, I need some extra sleep or something. I'm totally off kilter today.