Certifiable??
I keep seeing this ad in the Eugene Weekly.
An ad for egg donors.
6 weeks, 8 - 10 visits. $4000.00.
I can't even begin to dream about earning $4000.00 in six weeks.
It's totally crazy of me to even think of such things. But DAMN, that is more than I get for tax returns.
I don't know that I qualify as healthy, I am in the age range.
Sometimes smoker, extra poundage.
But my kid is like skeletal thin. His dad was like that to. Maybe, maybe 130 lbs. It used to piss him off how he could eat and eat and never gain weight.
Yeah, it pissed me off too. That's crap!
I thought Derek would be in the middle. But he definitely leans towards his dad's side there.
Anyhow, I just keep thinking about it. I don't quite have the courage to call the number. The website that they provides doesn't really say much at all about what happens, or what they consider healthy.
It's crazy of me, I know.
An ad for egg donors.
6 weeks, 8 - 10 visits. $4000.00.
I can't even begin to dream about earning $4000.00 in six weeks.
It's totally crazy of me to even think of such things. But DAMN, that is more than I get for tax returns.
I don't know that I qualify as healthy, I am in the age range.
Sometimes smoker, extra poundage.
But my kid is like skeletal thin. His dad was like that to. Maybe, maybe 130 lbs. It used to piss him off how he could eat and eat and never gain weight.
Yeah, it pissed me off too. That's crap!
I thought Derek would be in the middle. But he definitely leans towards his dad's side there.
Anyhow, I just keep thinking about it. I don't quite have the courage to call the number. The website that they provides doesn't really say much at all about what happens, or what they consider healthy.
It's crazy of me, I know.
Comments
Of course, it isn't that easy, huh?
I have cancer in my family. Only my grandma, as far as I know. I don't know alot, so that would prolly throw me outta the running.
I have good genes and make RIDICULOUSLY cute babies (baby *grin*)