Where have all the cowboys gone?
No fun posties today. C'mon people. Don't you know I need to read? :)
Instead, I shall give y'all the update on birthday plans, quickly, I have to go to Family Planning here shortly. Man, I hate birth control. It's such a pain in the ass.
Looking like Ariel can come over Saturday night, for an impromptu early birthday party. That way I can go out on Tuesday (after going to Karaoke Monday) and it will be cheaper than going out on a weekend. And quieter, which I am fond of.
Ice cream cake and drinks...anyone up for it? (Yes, I mean you! Bring childrens, bring yourselves, I don't care who comes, but I would love to see people.)
Ok, that sounds like a bad combination, but you don't have to have both. Prolly pizza too, they are cheap and easy. Sounds like a good prom date....HAHA!
Anyhow, I don't have a time for y'all. Maybe about 6 or 7. That should give me enough time. Actually, somehow I already don't remember when Ariel gets off that day. And I will have an extra young'un with me. Derek will prolly leave before that, and I'll just have her daughter. Will more than likely ask Ariel to drive me to the store for pizzas, cause she loves me and will drive me around.
Even though I am ape shit crazy.....=)
You know, I mighta mangled that from bat shit crazy....does that sound more familiar?
Instead, I shall give y'all the update on birthday plans, quickly, I have to go to Family Planning here shortly. Man, I hate birth control. It's such a pain in the ass.
Looking like Ariel can come over Saturday night, for an impromptu early birthday party. That way I can go out on Tuesday (after going to Karaoke Monday) and it will be cheaper than going out on a weekend. And quieter, which I am fond of.
Ice cream cake and drinks...anyone up for it? (Yes, I mean you! Bring childrens, bring yourselves, I don't care who comes, but I would love to see people.)
Ok, that sounds like a bad combination, but you don't have to have both. Prolly pizza too, they are cheap and easy. Sounds like a good prom date....HAHA!
Anyhow, I don't have a time for y'all. Maybe about 6 or 7. That should give me enough time. Actually, somehow I already don't remember when Ariel gets off that day. And I will have an extra young'un with me. Derek will prolly leave before that, and I'll just have her daughter. Will more than likely ask Ariel to drive me to the store for pizzas, cause she loves me and will drive me around.
Even though I am ape shit crazy.....=)
You know, I mighta mangled that from bat shit crazy....does that sound more familiar?
Comments
I would love to darlin'... call me Saturday and lemmie know what time.
Hubby has appt at 330, i have a morning engagement... otherwise we're free.
I am lucky and don't have in laws. Hardly have to deal with Ben's family at all, but he doesn't have to deal with mine either, so it's fair.