But I did anyway....
My phone got shut off again!!!
The phone is always due on the 2nd. Neither of use have money until the 4th. We usually manage to pay it before they turn it off and charge me a $15.00 fee. Not so lucky the past TWO months….That’s $30 FUCKING dollars, bastards.
Last month, I think Ben forgot, after I asked him, but I figured, well, it doesn’t happen often, it’s ok.
This month, I didn’t even ask, I totally forgot. He had money yesterday and the phone worked yesterday, and I FORGOT!
I feel so damn fucking helpless and apathetic.
Part of me is like…fuck it, who needs a phone anyways? Right?
It’s a stupid fucking phone anyways.
They would switch the days if I paid a little extra, but I would have to go to the store in person and do it. I don’t have any fucking time! Do they not know this?
Now I have no idea when Ben will be coming to get my paycheck to cash it.
I just want my own bank account.
But again, who has the time? If I don’t come in Friday, I’m not gonna want to come into Eugene just to open a bank account. And they suck so much, I don’t believe I could do it on a lunch hour.
So, what’s my solution? Now that I could’ve saved myself 30 dollars to play with for my birthday. :(
The phone is always due on the 2nd. Neither of use have money until the 4th. We usually manage to pay it before they turn it off and charge me a $15.00 fee. Not so lucky the past TWO months….That’s $30 FUCKING dollars, bastards.
Last month, I think Ben forgot, after I asked him, but I figured, well, it doesn’t happen often, it’s ok.
This month, I didn’t even ask, I totally forgot. He had money yesterday and the phone worked yesterday, and I FORGOT!
I feel so damn fucking helpless and apathetic.
Part of me is like…fuck it, who needs a phone anyways? Right?
It’s a stupid fucking phone anyways.
They would switch the days if I paid a little extra, but I would have to go to the store in person and do it. I don’t have any fucking time! Do they not know this?
Now I have no idea when Ben will be coming to get my paycheck to cash it.
I just want my own bank account.
But again, who has the time? If I don’t come in Friday, I’m not gonna want to come into Eugene just to open a bank account. And they suck so much, I don’t believe I could do it on a lunch hour.
So, what’s my solution? Now that I could’ve saved myself 30 dollars to play with for my birthday. :(
Comments