Guest Blogger!

Good Morning All!!
The lovely, sexy, booby-licious Miz Dez is out, leave a message at the (@*#(@#$!

HAH!

This is KARINA BLACK filling in, y'all. D's gonna email me posts, and I'm a-gonna post 'em for her. Sit back, relax, laugh your ass off, and no one gets hurt see...

And now onto the lesbian sex:

> > The talker is SO ignorant!
> > We used to have a girl who worked with us who is a
> > lesbian. She came in the
> > other day and told everyone she was pregnant, and
> > the Talker has not been
> > able to stop talking about it since.
> > She asked me if I thought they picked someone and
> > just asked him to "do her"
> > or what.
> > Then when she was explaining to an intern about
> why
> > this was juicy to her,
> > she was like...."I'm going to say this really
> > quietly (in a
> > whisper).....She's a lesbian!"
> >
> > Like it's a communicable disease. I had to
> restrain
> > myself from jumping
> > outta the chair and putting my hand over her
> mouth,
> > cause it made her sound
> > SO stupid and ignorant.
> >
> > I went and told Tara, cause I had to share and
> then
> > after a moment, I was
> > like...."I hope her daughter is a lesbian."
> > Maybe then she would have some sympathy and
> > understanding.

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
yay, thank you karina. We've been missing her so much!
why didn't I think of that?!

Des, you can send them to me and I'll post them too, if for some reason karina isn't able to.

Awesome, this just makes my day.

Stupid woman, doesn't she know that lesbians are the coolest thing since sliced bread. They deserve a little more respect than that.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.