Musicology
Things people were looking for when they found me….
1. Listen to animal f*** girls – Well, that’s gross and I’m happy you didn’t find what you were looking for. ICK!
2. I need somebody to understand me – Oh, I might….
3. Don’t mess with my heart, or Don’t phunk with my heart. – Black Eyed Peas ROCK!
4. Courage song Desiree – Oh how nice, never heard of that song.
5. What goes up must come down song – I must confess I have NO IDEA how this got me a hit. Usually I can tell why and what post it prolly came up with, here I don’t know.
6. Repeat – Don’t Phunk with my heart. – Black Eyed Peas ROCK some more.
7. Love is a battlefield cool song – Yes, yes it is.
8. Derek bottles – I can guess why they ended up here, but why they were looking? No idea.
9. Repeat – I need somebody to understand me – Where’s your blog? I’ll read it and try to understand, unless you are the one who was looking for animal sex.
10. Customer Service thoughts – Boy, do I have some of those. :)
11. Diamond Light Boogie – Fuck YEAH, Daddies ROCK hard.
12. Crush Dave Matthews Song – GOOD SONG!
13. Guy eating chicken – AHHH! The chicken guy, haven’t seen him in awhile. Maybe he was finally banned. =)
14. Celebrate good times – I love how people are looking for music and find me. I love the MUSIC! =)
15. Repeat – And another for Don’t Phunk With my Heart. – It’s new, of course people are looking for it. =)
Mainly music, which is good, cause the wierd sex look ups are kinda gross.
1. Listen to animal f*** girls – Well, that’s gross and I’m happy you didn’t find what you were looking for. ICK!
2. I need somebody to understand me – Oh, I might….
3. Don’t mess with my heart, or Don’t phunk with my heart. – Black Eyed Peas ROCK!
4. Courage song Desiree – Oh how nice, never heard of that song.
5. What goes up must come down song – I must confess I have NO IDEA how this got me a hit. Usually I can tell why and what post it prolly came up with, here I don’t know.
6. Repeat – Don’t Phunk with my heart. – Black Eyed Peas ROCK some more.
7. Love is a battlefield cool song – Yes, yes it is.
8. Derek bottles – I can guess why they ended up here, but why they were looking? No idea.
9. Repeat – I need somebody to understand me – Where’s your blog? I’ll read it and try to understand, unless you are the one who was looking for animal sex.
10. Customer Service thoughts – Boy, do I have some of those. :)
11. Diamond Light Boogie – Fuck YEAH, Daddies ROCK hard.
12. Crush Dave Matthews Song – GOOD SONG!
13. Guy eating chicken – AHHH! The chicken guy, haven’t seen him in awhile. Maybe he was finally banned. =)
14. Celebrate good times – I love how people are looking for music and find me. I love the MUSIC! =)
15. Repeat – And another for Don’t Phunk With my Heart. – It’s new, of course people are looking for it. =)
Mainly music, which is good, cause the wierd sex look ups are kinda gross.
Comments
I downloaded the same site meter...