I'm a little toasty....
Just a little.
They had this yummy stuff that was on "close out". Meaning, I would guess that it would be gone if I don't buy it.
This was one of those...."I think it's important that we do." moments.
I bought it, it is Baja Mocha and it is YUMMY.
A little tequila, mixed in with some cream, chocolate liquor stuff.
I am about to embark on the funny things that have happened to me. That's right, prepare for craziness.
They had this yummy stuff that was on "close out". Meaning, I would guess that it would be gone if I don't buy it.
This was one of those...."I think it's important that we do." moments.
I bought it, it is Baja Mocha and it is YUMMY.
A little tequila, mixed in with some cream, chocolate liquor stuff.
I am about to embark on the funny things that have happened to me. That's right, prepare for craziness.
Comments