New music to make everyone cringe
Karina Black here again, posting on behalf of Miz D! Guess what I found, PICTURES FROM HER BIRTHDAY KARAOKE NIGHT! OH yes... yes I DID. Going to post them on my site later today, if she wants to uplink them she totally can ;) MWahaha!
D has this to say today:
I got a new CD! :)
Ben made it for me, cause he is nice.
It has things such as B-52's, Jewel, and all sorts of new pop crap
(including Don'tcha - The Pussycat Dolls and Pon De Replay - Rhianna
(what
does that mean?, I don't know, but it's got a great beat)), that I
LOVE!
I've listened to it twice today, and another half this morning on the
bus.
He is so nice, even though now he has to listen to it. He's so gonna
hate
me! :)
D has this to say today:
I got a new CD! :)
Ben made it for me, cause he is nice.
It has things such as B-52's, Jewel, and all sorts of new pop crap
(including Don'tcha - The Pussycat Dolls and Pon De Replay - Rhianna
(what
does that mean?, I don't know, but it's got a great beat)), that I
LOVE!
I've listened to it twice today, and another half this morning on the
bus.
He is so nice, even though now he has to listen to it. He's so gonna
hate
me! :)
Comments