Save me from my charge account!
I RAN OUT OF MY FAVORITE LIP GLOSS THIS MORNING!
I can't turn it up at all, it just keeps twisting around and around.
Bye Champagne (frosty pale color), I knew you well.
Also, they have MAGNETS! I NEED magnets!
They have ones with crabs(Cancers) on them (boy that sounds bad) that has good/bad qualities on each.
And HAPPY BUNNY! Only 3, but they are good. They have "It's cute how stupid you are."
And "Parents are stupid, but they give you money."
And "I like boys, they are stupid."
It's like I'm gonna have to join the magnet a month club of something. Let myself buy one every month.
I can't turn it up at all, it just keeps twisting around and around.
Bye Champagne (frosty pale color), I knew you well.
Also, they have MAGNETS! I NEED magnets!
They have ones with crabs(Cancers) on them (boy that sounds bad) that has good/bad qualities on each.
And HAPPY BUNNY! Only 3, but they are good. They have "It's cute how stupid you are."
And "Parents are stupid, but they give you money."
And "I like boys, they are stupid."
It's like I'm gonna have to join the magnet a month club of something. Let myself buy one every month.
Comments