Random Thoughts 7/06/05
Finished the book, Ariel.......
The last 50 pages were damn quick. I spent a lot of time on it yesterday what with all the waiting.
Derek has been walking around saying...."My bad."
It's strange, we think he picked it up from TV. Heather A. used to say that all the time.
I've said it too, maybe I still do and I don't realize it.
Oh hey, it's payday, I need to go get my check.
The last 50 pages were damn quick. I spent a lot of time on it yesterday what with all the waiting.
Derek has been walking around saying...."My bad."
It's strange, we think he picked it up from TV. Heather A. used to say that all the time.
I've said it too, maybe I still do and I don't realize it.
Oh hey, it's payday, I need to go get my check.
Comments