I was all excited to be worth my favorite, COWS!








Worth 1 Sick Chicken
You scored 9% Chelsea Factor!
Damn. Why did you even bother taking the test?? You scored so low... Either you're a dude and don't read directions, or you're an ultra femi-nazi with too much time on her hands.

Though if you scored this low, I guess some sort of congratulations are in order?

(Don't forget to rate the test and send me feedback, I'd love to hear your thoughts!)








My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Chelsea Factor
Link: The How Many Cows are you Worth Test written by b42collins on Ok Cupid


Alas, it was not to be.
Apparently, I am a femi-nazi. :(

Comments

SWSNBN said…
heehee!!!
Brandy said…
heehee! Rawk :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.