Saw...

I watched this creepy ass movie last Sunday.

I thought nothing of it. I was like...it's fine, it's not even creepy like "The ring", it's more of a "Silence of the Lambs" type thing.

Not as creepy.

Until 4:00 in the morning, when I woke up and all I could think about was the creepy ass puppet. And how I was sure that I would soon see that all too white face with the bad make-up.

When Ben went home on Thursday, I put the TV on "sleep" and rolled over to try and sleep. The next minute, I coulda swore I heard a footstep in the hall. I rolled back over and said screw this, and turned the Tv back off sleep.

It stayed on all night.

I am such a baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.