Think happy thoughts..........
I'm trying.
I'm so blah today.
I don't think I'll ever see Ariel again. She's busy working and being busy.
Are you gonna be one of those people who gets a job and never talks to me again?
Cause that's gonna lead me down BAD ROADS.
Roads that say....oh, well they wanted to hang out when they had time, and didn't have anything to do. Cause I always figure out something to do and usually can have the cash one way or another.
At times I feel like I "buy" the people I hang out with.
I'm sure it's not true. It's prolly just my stupid thoughts.
Heather A. is one of those. I can be angry with her, but I always give up. It's not like she cares when I am angry with her. She just doesn't call. Then after awhile she comes over and acts like we are still best friends. I keep getting, we should hang out. I should buy you some beers and we can have a bitchfest. I love those times. She always acts like she doesn't want me spending money on her, and then I think....oh, well she'll totally pay me back eventually, and now that she has a job, I never hear from her.
I still miss her. We had fun times.
My house is getting cleaner and cleaner, and I have NO ONE TO SHOW IT TO. It's pissing me off and apparently, making me grumpy.
I'm so blah today.
I don't think I'll ever see Ariel again. She's busy working and being busy.
Are you gonna be one of those people who gets a job and never talks to me again?
Cause that's gonna lead me down BAD ROADS.
Roads that say....oh, well they wanted to hang out when they had time, and didn't have anything to do. Cause I always figure out something to do and usually can have the cash one way or another.
At times I feel like I "buy" the people I hang out with.
I'm sure it's not true. It's prolly just my stupid thoughts.
Heather A. is one of those. I can be angry with her, but I always give up. It's not like she cares when I am angry with her. She just doesn't call. Then after awhile she comes over and acts like we are still best friends. I keep getting, we should hang out. I should buy you some beers and we can have a bitchfest. I love those times. She always acts like she doesn't want me spending money on her, and then I think....oh, well she'll totally pay me back eventually, and now that she has a job, I never hear from her.
I still miss her. We had fun times.
My house is getting cleaner and cleaner, and I have NO ONE TO SHOW IT TO. It's pissing me off and apparently, making me grumpy.
Comments
Good rant.
Now, how many birthdays is this, and when is the actual date, and what are the big plans, and may I buy you a shot? Set up paypal so I can at least buy you a birthday shot!
And those pink tootsies! Cotton candy pink? Hot pink? Mine were hot pink last week (I have Fred Flintstone feet; do not tell Ariel) but I've neutralized them to a grandmotherly "sand dollar frost" this week. Sand dollar frost = hospital bedpan beige with a hint of shimmer. I don't know. Hot pink just did not say "grandmother." Turns out sand dollar frost says, "You're ready for the mortician."
God it is so DIFFICULT to be a girl!
25th birthday. The 12th of July. Umm, don't know about plans yet. Depends on how much cash I have and get as presents. I think I already have paypal set up. Let me see if I can figure out my account information and all that. I don't have a credit card though, so if you really want to buy me a shot, you might send a check. *grin*
I am SO not above getting money for my birthday. I know that's bad. I can email you my addy if you want.
good note for me - stay away from the sand dollar frost. I do like shimmers though.
It is difficult to be a girl.
coz i often feel the same way.
and i dont want to guilt anybody
but i get tired of being turned down. :(
I'd normally not say shit, but then I think about it forever.
Sorry Ariel, if I totally offended you.
Especially before I was 21. They were like...we're going to the bar, who will watch the kids.
It was me.
Aw c'mon you guys... Jen you were always cool enough to come too, you just never could because of one thing or another. I would have loved to drag you out to events and find someone else to watch the kids for us so we could have some fun.
And Des, I have spent almost every weekend with you for the past three months, I'm sorry I missed out on it for the past two weeks but until I can get used to my schedule and get a few necessary things out of the way I just don't have the free time for it. I am free next weekend, unless I end up with a date for the night. I would love to come out and visit, and you are still my best friend... Cuz I said so.
Coffeehouser: Sand dollar? What were you thinking?
Prolly cause of things like this.
Apologies to all.
It's why I'm not good at big parties.
And I've always enjoyed your company. I did think of you as Ariel's friend, but never pathetic. Also, it was cause I didn't really know you.