Wow, I think I might have managed to piss a lot of people off yesterday.

I hope not. I hope you all are still ok with me. What with my pill rant and guilting my friends.

They were both my thoughts and that's what I do here.

I could rename it to - Mean Bitch?

Or maybe put a note up there saying...

Pissing people off daily?

I kinda like that, honestly.

Comments

SWSNBN said…
I don't know. I am more than likely reading more into things that there is. I just think I prolly at least offended Ariel, if not pissing her off, but comparing her to Heather A.

And I put pills on my little rant list and I might have pissed off Karina. I think she feels differently.

I just feel like I really was in rare form yesterday, running around and insulting people. But I am very sensitive and they prolly aren't. I won't really know until I get something back.

I emailed both of them and tried to save face, but Karina didn't email back and Ariel is prolly at work. Karina was prolly just busy, but not getting an answer after a comment like FUCK! is making me worried. More than likely, she was refering to me tagging her.

I don't know anymore. Everything I read says Cancers are intuitive, but I always seem to make more outta things than people admit to feeling. I do it with Ben too.
SWSNBN said…
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ariel knows me enough now to know I had a crazy moment.

I just thought I would cover my bases by making an apology.

I don't really piss a lot of people off. Sometimes I wish I did, then maybe I wouldn't be so worried about it.

It's like I think by pissing people off, they aren't gonna like me anymore. Which would be true if it wasn't just a difference of opinion and we weren't friends.

Yet another reason I am not good with conflict and confrontation.
SWSNBN said…
yeah, I know.

I'm kinda running through a shortage of friends right now though.

I used to hang out with tons of people and it wouldn't have mattered if one decided I wasn't cool.

Right now, I've got Blogger and everyone who reads it and is nice, I would consider a friend. I just don't get to hang out with them too often.

Jesse is out, mostly. He tends to piss me off everytime he comes over, one way or another.

So, I have Ariel and Tammi, who put up with me and travel out to my house and hang out all night. Everyone else is busy with kids, and they don't want to bring them along.

Not that I blame them, I can see not wanting your kid around when you are trying to have fun. Or being drunk. My kid is not so lucky. At least I don't hang on him and tell him how much I love him like the requisite(sp?) drunk. :)
SWSNBN said…
Yeah, I know that some of the friends I used to hang out with have tended to go downhill, which is a large reason I don't hang out with them.

Others I've pissed off. Alli used to bring people over to my house for South Park every wednesday, but then I started going out with Ben. That used to be my social thing for the week.

Other friends seem to like Jake more, and I think I make them uncomfortable, cause some of the things that come outta my mouth make them feel like they have to choose. I don't know, it's more of a need to bitch, then a need for them to pick.

I do get really sick of hearing about Jake this and Jake that.

That's too bad about her husband. It makes it harder to get together I am sure. So, you just met her on-line? I was wondering how you knew each other.
SWSNBN said…
Yeah. Well Ericka is crazy. ;)
I figured most people who know me better, really don't care about my bitching.

He's a person that you want to party with for most of those people, of course that won't last forever.

That's a very nice way to meet people. I met Karina through my blog here, but ultimately through Heather. We set up a date for dinner and she picked me up from work. It was much fun! :)
SWSNBN said…
Not like it matters, but I have no idea how she spells her name...

I always want to type it Erycka, maybe cause she is strange?
SWSNBN said…
It's wierd that out of everyone I used to know on campus, the ones I hear about or see the most are the ones I didn't know well, or Ericka.

Everyone else moved to Portland.
And of course, I see creepy Nat around here sometimes. Cause I'm that lucky /sarcasm.
SWSNBN said…
It's really too bad.

We're proof that you can do better. I almost can't believe the life I used to live, looking for a different place to sleep every night. It makes me really thankful when I actually stop to think about it.
AnywhereEden said…
LOL
You were in great form, I'm not pissed, I'm proud of you for speaking your mind for once. You need to quit bottling these things up in fear of hurting someone's feelings, and express them so maybe other people will start thinking about your feelings.
I love you honey.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.