I might have to stop the anonymous comments. Apparently the only people who leave them are going to form snap judgements of me based on how I look, and since I can't go and read their blog or anything, it really doesn't seem far, since I can't even try to read their stuff and see if they are reasonable people. I have to assume that they are jackasses. What follows is the wonderful comment I read right before I left work yesterday and my response. I should have been the bigger person (HAHAHA!) and not said anything cause of course they replied again. Anonymous said... all I can say is you need JENNY CRAIG, if it worked for kirstie alley, it'll probably work for you, take care of your health, you are pretty, but with all that flabb framing your bobne structure nobody can see it I replied of course, cause I am dumb. And pissed off. I got this back… Anonymous said... I know being skinny is overrated, its all about being healthy, just because you have a boyfriend that loves...
Comments
I hear that Ariel is coming over on the 4th, so at least you got that much. :)
She mentioned I should ask if you would mind my horning in.
I don't know that I will feel up to coming out that far when I have to work the next day.
So, I guess this is my way of asking, but also my disclaimer that I might not go anywhere and just sit on my ass.
The majority of that check goes to rent. Damn timing!
Thanks for the invite.
We used to get paid every other Friday, but they changed it so save two pay periods, that seem to save them a ton of money.
Or so they say.
I used to only get paid monthly. That was hard.