Are you happy now?
I’ve been tagged by Ariel to chronicle five things that "society at large enjoys but that I, for the most part, just don't get".
1) Star Wars – I don’t get it. Everyone loves these damn movies and I could care less. Even my 7 year old has watched more of them than I have. I just don’t get it, I guess. I think part of it is that no one took me to watch it at a movie theater when I was just a little kid and could appreciate it.
2) Religion – I don’t have a religion. I am of the type who has a hard time believing things unless I see them. Maybe I’ll go to hell, but I’ll have a good time getting there. The only people I look to for approval are friends and not some almighty gods. It makes things easier. I’ve went to church a few times and I love Greek Mythology, but I could really care less about religion. Maybe I’m just mad, what kind of a god allows awful things to happen to people? I do like the idea of more than one god, but to other religions that’s sacriligious.
I personally like to live by the golden rule. I think that is what most of the religions are getting at. Being nice to people. How hard is that? I’m nice to most, unless you are unbearably stupid and then I have no patience with you.
3) Girls walking around in less clothes than ever – I’m kinda stealing this from Coffeehouser and Ariel, but what the hell is going on here? What with my boob fetish, you think I’d be happy people are wearing less clothes, but I think I am only offended. Maybe partly because these girls are my size in high school. When I used to only be slightly overweight. I woulda died if anyone saw my love handles hanging out. I tend to wear baggier clothes and always have. These low rise jeans are killing me though. It’s like people aren’t even aware that you can see so much. Maybe they don’t care, and I should just be happy that they are so comfortable. God, am I coming across like Jay here? I hope not. Anyhow, I don’t get why people are wearing less clothes when all of America is getting fatter?
As for Walmart now carrying size 28’s anymore, I say a mutiny on them, fuckers!
The way to curb the obesity problem is to not give us clothes? Is that what I’m to understand? I will run around naked, don’t make me do it. I ride the public bus for god’s sake. Ok, they might not let me on the bus naked, but you get what I mean?
4) Pill usage – Why does everyone think pills are the answer to everything? I’ll give you the fact that pills are the answer to over procreating. I get that, and I use them. I only need one Bush-lover, thank you. I get that America is all about the easiest, quickest ways to do things, but I think pills are way over prescribed. Now, before I get some hate mail, I want to clarify. I do believe that some people need drugs (I’m not Tom Cruise, okay :) ), but I think that people get prescribed them too often. It’s always….they can’t sit still, put them on Ritalin (not change their diet, or try EVERYTHING else before putting them on pills, it’s all about the Ritalin baby). You’re too fat? It’s ok, we have pills for that. Sure, they will prolly make your heart explode, but you’ll be skinny when that happens. As for depression, again, some people need it, but Jake’s mom? She should be depressed, she had eight kids, it’s her own fault. No, I’m kidding, but she couldn’t function without them, and I think that is scarier than being depressed.
Wow, hope I didn’t piss everyone off with that one. I wasn’t trying. :)
5) Bippy Twats – Why, oh why do people love bippy twats? They haven’t an extra thought in their head, why are they so desirable? Do you not want someone who can talk with you? Are you that caught up in how people look? What’s the damn ideal anyhow? Blonde, Blue eyes, Size 2, With huge tits?
I got two outta the 4. It’s not enough for most, I must have 4 outta 4. Oh and also not talking back. Yeah, like my smartass is going to agree with everything a man says.
Hmm, as for who I am tagging...I think I will tag Karina. Can I tag two people? I tag Tammi too. Hope you're reading.
1) Star Wars – I don’t get it. Everyone loves these damn movies and I could care less. Even my 7 year old has watched more of them than I have. I just don’t get it, I guess. I think part of it is that no one took me to watch it at a movie theater when I was just a little kid and could appreciate it.
2) Religion – I don’t have a religion. I am of the type who has a hard time believing things unless I see them. Maybe I’ll go to hell, but I’ll have a good time getting there. The only people I look to for approval are friends and not some almighty gods. It makes things easier. I’ve went to church a few times and I love Greek Mythology, but I could really care less about religion. Maybe I’m just mad, what kind of a god allows awful things to happen to people? I do like the idea of more than one god, but to other religions that’s sacriligious.
I personally like to live by the golden rule. I think that is what most of the religions are getting at. Being nice to people. How hard is that? I’m nice to most, unless you are unbearably stupid and then I have no patience with you.
3) Girls walking around in less clothes than ever – I’m kinda stealing this from Coffeehouser and Ariel, but what the hell is going on here? What with my boob fetish, you think I’d be happy people are wearing less clothes, but I think I am only offended. Maybe partly because these girls are my size in high school. When I used to only be slightly overweight. I woulda died if anyone saw my love handles hanging out. I tend to wear baggier clothes and always have. These low rise jeans are killing me though. It’s like people aren’t even aware that you can see so much. Maybe they don’t care, and I should just be happy that they are so comfortable. God, am I coming across like Jay here? I hope not. Anyhow, I don’t get why people are wearing less clothes when all of America is getting fatter?
As for Walmart now carrying size 28’s anymore, I say a mutiny on them, fuckers!
The way to curb the obesity problem is to not give us clothes? Is that what I’m to understand? I will run around naked, don’t make me do it. I ride the public bus for god’s sake. Ok, they might not let me on the bus naked, but you get what I mean?
4) Pill usage – Why does everyone think pills are the answer to everything? I’ll give you the fact that pills are the answer to over procreating. I get that, and I use them. I only need one Bush-lover, thank you. I get that America is all about the easiest, quickest ways to do things, but I think pills are way over prescribed. Now, before I get some hate mail, I want to clarify. I do believe that some people need drugs (I’m not Tom Cruise, okay :) ), but I think that people get prescribed them too often. It’s always….they can’t sit still, put them on Ritalin (not change their diet, or try EVERYTHING else before putting them on pills, it’s all about the Ritalin baby). You’re too fat? It’s ok, we have pills for that. Sure, they will prolly make your heart explode, but you’ll be skinny when that happens. As for depression, again, some people need it, but Jake’s mom? She should be depressed, she had eight kids, it’s her own fault. No, I’m kidding, but she couldn’t function without them, and I think that is scarier than being depressed.
Wow, hope I didn’t piss everyone off with that one. I wasn’t trying. :)
5) Bippy Twats – Why, oh why do people love bippy twats? They haven’t an extra thought in their head, why are they so desirable? Do you not want someone who can talk with you? Are you that caught up in how people look? What’s the damn ideal anyhow? Blonde, Blue eyes, Size 2, With huge tits?
I got two outta the 4. It’s not enough for most, I must have 4 outta 4. Oh and also not talking back. Yeah, like my smartass is going to agree with everything a man says.
Hmm, as for who I am tagging...I think I will tag Karina. Can I tag two people? I tag Tammi too. Hope you're reading.
Comments