Guess who's back....

Feel much better, at least sickness wise.

I have fun stories, including the night of I don't know how many shots and how for my birthday I get to have hangovers. Gone are my smug days.

Or the story about how many people came over to my house for my birthday, except THAT didn't happen. So some of you readers (the mean ones) will agree that I am so lame I get my boyfriend and best friend to come over for my 25th birthday celebration. I guess you might be right, seeing as how I didn't manage to get a party going. We had fun anyhow. I got the New BEP album, talking about it incessantly does wonders *grin*, and Willow.

I LOVE THAT MOVIE! Umm, Val Kilmer.

My grandpa called, outta the blue, so I got that. It was nice, even though we don't really know each other much. This year marks me living in Oregon for longer than I lived in Colorado, so we have no idea about each other. It was still nice to hear from someone. He's sending a card, which prolly means money. Hurray, GO GRANDPA. He asked how I was and got the right address. I felt the need to ask how he was doing and he said something about how at 75, each year he has one foot in the grave. (gee-morbid much, grandpa?)

My stupid mouth spouted off with something to the effect of....wow, THAT'S old!. Seriously tried to backtrack, but don't think it worked. He's family, he has to accept me, stupidity and all. *grin*

Boy if he saw these tattoos and piercings, would he FREAK! They are so hicky, over in Colorado.

Hopefully, going to Karaoke tonight. I've been a bad spender, so I am only gonna be able to afford a few drinks, but I am determined to go. Maybe I will get birthday drinks bought for me. You never know.

Comments

Brandy said…
looking forward to tonight!
Anonymous said…
Happy Belated birthday darling (and val kilmer is so the only present you really need)
Shanshu said…
WILLOW rocks! I just watched that movie the other night...good times.

I just had to share my love for Willow. Gotta give props.
SWSNBN said…
Hell yeah Val Kilmer rocks!
So does Willow, of course. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.