The fun that was yesterday.....
So, the whole day went ok. I got some stuff done, even if I did feel rather sluggish.
I was supposed to leave at 5:15 or so, to catch the bus and cut over time. However, at the last minute, my boss's boss asks me how I feel about her performance as a boss. I had the perfect opportunity to tell her how I felt and about the snipy comments she makes about people and how she isn't strict enough. I only got how she wasn't strict enough out, before I got all upset. We also started talking about how some people tend to think I am stupid due to my age. That upset me even more.
Then someone called me and asked a few questions, by the time I got off the phone it was 5:16, the bus leaves at 5:17. Big surprise, I didn't make it. Ben and I had planned to meet up, so I took a bus that left a little later and thought it would make it. When I knew it wouldn't, I got off the bus and ran down two streets to another bus stop. And it woulda worked too, if that bus stop hadn't been out of use due to the damn construction. I just walked away and didn't even try to wave them down.
Instead, I decided to go downtown and buy a pack of cigarettes to smoke while was waiting. They were $4.95, I had $4.93. Yeah. I know that's crap.
I got water instead and then saw Ben walking towards me. He had seen me on waiting and got off the bus and walked back. He is SO SWEET!
We decided to hit the Duck and try the nickel slots. I only lost .50 cents. We had two long island iced teas and boy were they fucking LONG. We were fairly drunk. We walked down to catch the 7:00 bus and missed it by a minute, cause I left my glasses at the bar and he ran back to get them.
We waited 40 minutes and we were talking about this, that, and the other thing. He goes..."I think when we get home, you better take those pants off!"
Needless to say, I am all for that.
So Karina, I am sorry, I was gonna try and come visit you, but then he wanted to do bad things, and there wasn't enough time to get out there while the bus was still running. I woulda called, but I couldn't just ask him to stop, so that I could call.
That would be bad. *grin*
I was supposed to leave at 5:15 or so, to catch the bus and cut over time. However, at the last minute, my boss's boss asks me how I feel about her performance as a boss. I had the perfect opportunity to tell her how I felt and about the snipy comments she makes about people and how she isn't strict enough. I only got how she wasn't strict enough out, before I got all upset. We also started talking about how some people tend to think I am stupid due to my age. That upset me even more.
Then someone called me and asked a few questions, by the time I got off the phone it was 5:16, the bus leaves at 5:17. Big surprise, I didn't make it. Ben and I had planned to meet up, so I took a bus that left a little later and thought it would make it. When I knew it wouldn't, I got off the bus and ran down two streets to another bus stop. And it woulda worked too, if that bus stop hadn't been out of use due to the damn construction. I just walked away and didn't even try to wave them down.
Instead, I decided to go downtown and buy a pack of cigarettes to smoke while was waiting. They were $4.95, I had $4.93. Yeah. I know that's crap.
I got water instead and then saw Ben walking towards me. He had seen me on waiting and got off the bus and walked back. He is SO SWEET!
We decided to hit the Duck and try the nickel slots. I only lost .50 cents. We had two long island iced teas and boy were they fucking LONG. We were fairly drunk. We walked down to catch the 7:00 bus and missed it by a minute, cause I left my glasses at the bar and he ran back to get them.
We waited 40 minutes and we were talking about this, that, and the other thing. He goes..."I think when we get home, you better take those pants off!"
Needless to say, I am all for that.
So Karina, I am sorry, I was gonna try and come visit you, but then he wanted to do bad things, and there wasn't enough time to get out there while the bus was still running. I woulda called, but I couldn't just ask him to stop, so that I could call.
That would be bad. *grin*
Comments