I remember love on a rooftop
Here I sit, another Saturday of work.
I'm totally listening to Cher too. Another guilty pleasure.
Not many like Cher, especially the soft rock crap.
It's my personal mix of most of Heart of Stone (I think - whichever one has "If I could turn back time", and "After All") and the newest one (Whichever had "Do you believe in Love?").
I like it.
I'm totally singing with it too. If you are driving past the bookstore and hear some awful wailing, that's me. :)
I do like the privacy of the back room. Having the door shut means I can sing. Even though I can hear a little bit of what is going on out there, I seem to think they can't hear me.
I'm totally listening to Cher too. Another guilty pleasure.
Not many like Cher, especially the soft rock crap.
It's my personal mix of most of Heart of Stone (I think - whichever one has "If I could turn back time", and "After All") and the newest one (Whichever had "Do you believe in Love?").
I like it.
I'm totally singing with it too. If you are driving past the bookstore and hear some awful wailing, that's me. :)
I do like the privacy of the back room. Having the door shut means I can sing. Even though I can hear a little bit of what is going on out there, I seem to think they can't hear me.
Comments