Well, it's finally my weekend.

I'm out, y'all.

Have a great weekend. And a wonderful 4th of July. No blowing your fingers off, mkay?

Comments

Anonymous said…
happy 4th of July!
Candy said…
Happy 4th to you too, and I have a cousin who blew off 3 fingers with a homemade pipe bomb one year, true story. Maybe Ill write it up on my site. He was a real dumbass.

I see you have been feeling musical lately, I get those spurts too.
SWSNBN said…
To Meggan - Happy late birthday. It is nice to find someone else who's actually kinda close. :) I hope you had a great 4th of July as well.

To Jenni - Same to you

To JR - I emailed you, since I have your addy. Just didn't want others to think I snubbed you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.