Shit!
The bus only does Sunday service on Monday since it's the 4th of July. Which means the last bus leaves downtown at 7:30.
Who does fireworks before that?
I don't think I can go anywhere that I can't walk home from.
Damn, thanks for the offer Jenn, but I can't, obviously.
Unless I want to walk to Springfield from your house. Yeah. that shouldn't take to long. /sarcasm
I HATE not having a car. :(
Who does fireworks before that?
I don't think I can go anywhere that I can't walk home from.
Damn, thanks for the offer Jenn, but I can't, obviously.
Unless I want to walk to Springfield from your house. Yeah. that shouldn't take to long. /sarcasm
I HATE not having a car. :(
Comments
Even though I can be.
Yes, I can get you and take you home. But only if you promise to love me forever.