Audit
Karina Black here again folks, posting on behalf of the Wiley Miz D! Here are her words of wisdom today. May I recommend a small prayer on her behalf, to whichever diety you find most helpful or amusing?
It's a word that is strong enough to strike fear into hearts
everywhere.
Unless you are us Accountants.
Us accountants do Audits voluntarily.
Yes, voluntarily.
Or at least the prep work. Every year this time comes around and we get
so
busy we don't know which end is up anymore. It is something new, but
man,
can it be hard and confusing.
This is my life until the 8th, this is what I will be doing.
AUDIT.
It's a word that is strong enough to strike fear into hearts
everywhere.
Unless you are us Accountants.
Us accountants do Audits voluntarily.
Yes, voluntarily.
Or at least the prep work. Every year this time comes around and we get
so
busy we don't know which end is up anymore. It is something new, but
man,
can it be hard and confusing.
This is my life until the 8th, this is what I will be doing.
AUDIT.
Comments