Last Saturday....

We had plans to go to Jenn's last Saturday. We needed to go downtown early, so we did.

Unfortunately, it left much time to wander around downtown.
We decided to hit the Saturday Market (hippies, hippies everywhere)and look around. I finally find a really cool booth with skirts in my size. I was super excited and wanted to look at them. Unfortunately, I turned around and came eye to eye with creepy ex boyfriend.
Yep, selling shit at the Saturday Market? What the fuck? He is a wannabe vampire and not a hippie. His girlfriend is though apparently.
I don't think he knows I saw him (the beauty of sunglasses), and I was in a hurry to get the fuck away. A few moments later, Ben says, that was him, huh?
I was like....yeah, it was.
Ben - He doesn't look so creepy without the ball cap and the sunglasses.
Yeah, well he doesn't want to look scary, he wants to sell stuff.

We left the Saturday Market after lunch (umm, Ritta's Burritos) and crossed the street. We hear from behind us..."Hey Goomba" We look and have no idea who this guy is, so we keep walking. Then we he shouts it out again...and catches up to us.

Of course, we look like the type to talk to anyone apparently. He comes over and asks if Ben knows what that word means...we are like....nope.
He goes..."It means Friend in Italian, which is funny cause I'm not italian."
Yeah, funny.
He asks for a cigarette and keeps talking to us until we turn down the street, thank god.
We try to hit the Duck and they are closed....due to "Potato bug Infestation"!!!
HUH? Who has potato bug infestations?

We head to Jenn's instead and hang out until bed time. Then we proceed to get drunk. That was fun. I hope I don't come across as the crazy lush. I hope it's cute. I tend to talk alot normally, but under those conditions, I am much worse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.