Let me tell you.....
That my hits have gone up quite considerably in the last hour or so.
Yay, people are reading my posts. I love you people.
Oh and by the way, I am SO NOT VANILLA.
T was askance that I have pictures of me being tied to an ex's waterbed.
That's not even that Unvanilla - ok, not a word, who cares?
Ok, I don't have the pics, but somewhere they might be running around. I hope not, but you can't really see my face in the pic at least.
So I got that going for me. *grin*
Yay, people are reading my posts. I love you people.
Oh and by the way, I am SO NOT VANILLA.
T was askance that I have pictures of me being tied to an ex's waterbed.
That's not even that Unvanilla - ok, not a word, who cares?
Ok, I don't have the pics, but somewhere they might be running around. I hope not, but you can't really see my face in the pic at least.
So I got that going for me. *grin*
Comments