Did I mention
That I SANG at Karaoke on my birthday?
I can hardly believe it now, but I did.
I couldn't really hear myself, so I have no idea how it worked. They said I was ok, but they have to say that, right?
I also got to dance with some chick in a bra and no shirt....well, an overshirt, but not a real shirt. She was cute.
Maybe that's why I've been having dreams about sex with girls. *grin*
I can hardly believe it now, but I did.
I couldn't really hear myself, so I have no idea how it worked. They said I was ok, but they have to say that, right?
I also got to dance with some chick in a bra and no shirt....well, an overshirt, but not a real shirt. She was cute.
Maybe that's why I've been having dreams about sex with girls. *grin*
Comments