Random Thoughts 7/01/05

Nothing terribly funny today, just some minor gripes....so far.

I went out of my way last night, cause it was the last day to use my Benny card (get this, it says Manley Services on this card - HAHAHA) and I had about 5 tax free dollars left.

It was denied, prolly because now, at the end of the fucking year, they want all my receipts and I haven't turned them in yet. I have yet to find them. I did keep them, but I thought since I hadn't gotten a letter that they just could see what I bought. It might be that I thought there was more money than there was. If that's not it, though, they should say...you have until the end of fucking May to use the dollars, and not June. Dammit!


Reading Ariel....haven't gotten terribly far, but far enough to get to the reference of the SCA and boffers. I KNEW YOU WERE TRYING TO DRAG ME IN, ARIEL! *grin* Just kidding, but I did think it was funny.

And just so you know, today is the start of my birth month (just 11 more days), and consequently, a whole new month in which to use my charge account. I'm totally gonna buy the pink nail polish. Unless one of the other really nice colors calls to me. I'll let you know. Maybe I'll get some lip gloss too. =)

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
so how are you liking the book? I wasn't sure it was really your style, but I just loved the part with the hairless ape and the horny horse.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.